Vegan, Gluten Free, Chocolate Chip Cookies
Delicious Dairy Free and Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- 1 tbsp Ground Flaxseed
- 1/4 cup vegan butter or coonut oil
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1/2 cup sucanat or coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup monkfruit sweetener or organic cane sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup almond flour, or almonds blended into almond meal
- 1/4 cup Lilly's dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup gluten-free oats blended into a flour
Preheat oven to 350° F
Mix together fallxseed and 3 tablespoons of water and set aside to thicken
Mix together the vegan butter or coconut oil and cashew butter, then add both sugars and mix together. Then beat in the flaxseed mixture and vanilla extract.
Mix in the oat flour, almond meal, salt, baking powder, baking soda, then fold in the chocolate chips.
Use a 1" Ice cream scooper to scoop the dough into bals on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
Bake for 12-14 minutes until golden brown. Let cool for at least 10-15 minutes before serving.